Come work with us to find and empower talent, while solving the biggest problem facing essential food & retail today. We‘re looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team at Landed.
We‘re a startup backed by Y Combinator and leading VCs in Silicon Valley. We help restaurants hire team members up to management roles using our best-in-class intelligent match and automation technology. There are tens of thousands of blue collar workers on our platform. We are helping them land jobs and build their financial wellness plan via our fintech platform. Our employer clients include Applebee‘s, Panera, Chick-fil-A, and more. We have 15X’d since the beginning of the year and are looking for our first Product Manager to ship products that our customers love. This cross functional role will work closely with the entire organization - setting a product strategy with the CEO, building out features with design and engineering, working directly with operations, sales, and marketing teams, and talking to customers and users.
Who you are
You thrive on innovation and building what’s next. You’ve seen how successful companies operate, but also have scrappiness in your DNA. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a high degree of focus on detail, process and creativity. You will work with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Design to build a holistic marketplace strategy.
What you’ll do
- Deeply analyze customers and business problems to identify the pain points
- Rapidly create impactful and elegant solutions to specific problems
- Strategically think of the product from high level to connect the missing dots
- Take full cycle ownership of your work from ideation, design, review and feedback in the final test build and after release
- Work directly with customers to understand the efficacy of our current product and share this context with the company
- Define, measure, and share the important critical metrics to measure the success
- Synthesize feedback, data, and company goals to develop a roadmap and product plan
- Work closely with highly talented Designers and team of Engineers
- Above all - Be part of the journey to redefine the lives of blue collar workers
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in a fast pace environment (ideally scale-up/start-up and some gaming or fintech background)
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Independent and autonomous leader
- Understanding of both UX and UI
- Business-minded: you are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and experience defining and understanding north star & quality metrics. You have strong analytical chops, and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior