Come work with us to find and empower talent, while solving the biggest problem facing essential food & retail today. We‘re looking for innovative thinkers and rebellious spirits to join our team at Landed.
We‘re a startup backed by Y Combinator and leading VCs in Silicon Valley. We help restaurants hire team members up to management roles using our best-in-class intelligent match and automation technology. There are hundreds of thousands of hourly workers on our platform and we are helping them land jobs. Our clients include CAVA, Wendy’s, McDonalds, Dominos, Jose Andres Group among other top restaurant leaders in the industry.
Landed is looking to grow our team of Client Strategists, also known as business consultants, responsible for managing customer relationships. Reporting directly to the Head of Client Strategy, you’ll be responsible for some of the most strategic initiatives at the company and help shape the company’s future by creating value for our existing and new customers. We are a small and growing team, so your responsibilities will evolve rapidly.
You’ll be expected to execute fast but, more importantly, to solve problems and find long-term solutions that can be implemented as new processes, products, or features. And finally, you’ll join us at an exciting and challenging time of fast growth and will have an unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company.
This role combines account management, product management, relationship building and data analytics skills. Client Strategists champion the customers needs and work cross-functionality with our entire team, including our founder and business leaders. As someone working both strategically and tactically with our customers, you‘ll be in the best position to gain insights on our product and market — helping us to shape our roadmap and make improvements across business operations.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage the success of our mid market and enterprise customers, including onboarding, product adoption and retention
- Create and closely monitor metrics to ensure we meet and exceed client expectations
- Ensure ROI and value is understood by clients, proactively looking for risks and opportunities.
- Thoroughly understand clients’ hiring processes to then design and implement a seamless approach to integrate our products and services
- Facilitate ongoing product education for clients and be able to coach them as updates are implemented
- Gather and present market insights on the hospitality and retail labor market to optimize clients’ hiring efforts
- Build playbooks and best practices to help us scale
- Work cross-functionally and communicate with leadership and other departments. Feedback from our customers is so important, you’ll be the liaison between the CS team and our product team to help refine our product strategy based on this feedback
Who you are
You thrive on innovation and building what’s next. You’ve seen how successful companies operate, but also have scrappiness in your DNA. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a high degree of focus on detail, process, and creativity. You will work with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Product to build a holistic client strategy
What we’re looking for
- Have a bachelor‘s degree
- Have 2+ years of customer-facing experience. Start up, Investment Banking or Consulting experience are a plus
- Are highly self-motivated and driven — you don't need someone hovering over your shoulder telling you what to do all day
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Have a high sense of ownership and the ability to work autonomously
- Have high EQ and enjoys forming connections with customers
- Can move quickly and adapt to ever-changing requirements in a high-pressure environment
- Are analytical and want to dive deep into the data and process
- Are thorough and drive projects to completion